Connect to science and technology elites
Expand your social network and opportunity
Feel the passion and joy that bring from the community
- Event Date
- Starts: May 09, 2016 Ends: August 09, 2016
- Our mission is to establish a communication channel between you and developers or professionals. Through Community Hero, you can share your achievement with others, and expend your related opportunity at the same time. More importantly, have fun and enjoy your community achievement.
You can choose your specialty in accordance with your interests.
Cloud Computing The storage and access of computing model is on IoT, not on the hard disk of a traditional server. Developer Program developer, develop programming tools, on the platform like Windows, iOS, Linux, etc., use relevant programming language to develop, such as C# , VB.Net, Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Node.js, etc. IoT IoT means objects can connect to the Internet stably with remote control ability and data sharing advantage etc. In the real world, IoT can be applied to food, electronics, electrical appliances, collectibles and so on through embedded sensor, and used online at the same time. Database Administrator Who develops, manages and maintain of database management systems, and is familiar with business analysis and ETL data integration software. Big Data Big Data, hard to capture management and processing data. However, through big data analysis, you can accelerate analysis time and find business value simultaneously. Enterprise Mobility Enterprises use mobile phones, tablet PCs and other mobile devices in business environments. Infrastructure IT infrastructure and, engineering design, deployment and support. Productivity Client, user platform tools. Others Others
- Here you can look and search members with your same interests as you or members in other technology guild.
What is Kudos?
Kudos is an honorable recognition from community, you can give Kudos to anyone in Community Hero you recognized. You can know who give you Kudos
Who can give Kudos?
Join Community Hero and you can give Kudos
Whom you can give Kudos to?
To members of Community Hero
Kudo Experience The Kudo experience you get will be calculated in accordance with the overall weighted experience of the giver.
The higher experience the giver has (means he has higher position in the Community), the more Kudo experience you get.
- Participants must comply with all provisions (include qualifications) and the following notes (including amendments in the future) of this activity. Failure to comply with the relevant provisions of this activity may be disqualified by the organizer, and experiences may be canceled. Participants should bear all legal responsibilities arising out of participating this activity by himself/herself.
- Participant qualifications: Participants must be 18 years old or older and/or approved by his/her legal representative (parent or guardian) to be qualified as a rightful participant. Participants must provide certified documents to the organizer to prove he/her is 18 years old or older. If the participant is under 18, the organizer has right to request the participant to provide written consent by his/her legal representative. If you are not able to provide the related document signed by your legal representative (parent or guardian), than we may be forced to disqualify you and cancel your experience.
- Participant Account: Participants need to be able to prove the account provided is for his/her own use, rather than the account of others or shared with others. In the event that the organizer is aware of a participant used the account of others or shared the account with others, the organizer may delete such account, and disqualify such participant and cancel his/her experience.
- Intellectual Property Right: The Intellectual Property Rights of each work in this activity belongs to each participant or co-owned by participants. However, for advertising this activity and the works, participants agree to grant a world-wide, permanent, royalty-free and non-withdrawable license to the organizer, Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Microsoft”). Participants agree to place his/her work in the public domain in an unrestricted and readable manner for others to use.
- Participants must obtained legal authorization to use and install the operation system, software and related technology used in this activity. It is not allowed to use unauthorized or illegal software or technology.
- According to Article 8 of Personal Information Protection Act, Microsoft and the organizer hereby announce the following to participants: Based on information services, information and database management, information and communication security and management, and other operation consist with registered business area or Articles of Association, and for the purpose of organizing, marketing, advertising this activity and for public interest, Microsoft will collect, process and use the personal information of participants, including but not limited to name, photograph, portrait, title, organization, ID content, email or mailing address, general mailing address or phone number. The organizer and its designated execution unit or contractor may also process and use such personal information. The term of use such personal information of participants that Microsoft and the organizer collected shall commence during the term of this activity and will continue until this activity is over; the region of use is worldwide; the objects of use are Microsoft and the organizer, the designated execution unit or contractor. Microsoft and the organizer will use the personal information it collected in a legal manner, including but not limited to unlimited reproduce, edit, adapt, distribute, public transmit, public perform, public display, public broadcast, public recite, refer or excerpt and other necessary behavior of use on publications, information, proposals, promotional materials, brochures, websites or other media. Participants have the freedom to choose whether to provide personal information, but if not provided, the organizer may not qualify such participant, and may not give experience to such participant. Participants may, in accordance with Personal Information Protection Act, make an inquiry or request to review of, make duplications of, request the organizer to supplement or correct, request the organizer to discontinue collection, processing, use or delete his/her personal information.
The Right and Immunity of the Organizer:
- The organizer reserves the right of interpretation and adjudication of this activity; it may request the participants to provide identification.
- Participants agree that to participate in this activity means that he/she agrees to comply with the provisions of this activity, and agree that the decision made by the jury and the organizer of this activity is the final decision. The organizer reserves the right to revise terms and conditions, but will announce in advance.
- Participants agree that the organizer in its sole discretion, if found anyone attempt to violate the provisions of this activity or regulations toward this activity or the event website, or any other circumstances interfere with this activity or others, or participate this activity in improper, deception, fraudulent or other illegal or violation of fair, good faith, or public order and good morals way, the organizer may disqualify such participant and cancel his/her experiences immediately, in addition, such participant should bear his/her own legal responsibility, and indemnify the organizer, Microsoft Corporation or its affiliates, officers, directors, supervisors, employees or suppliers all damages and expenditure arising out of it. Participants understand that any participant or any other individual trying to deliberately damage the event website or undermine this activity may violate civil and criminal laws. The organizer reserves the right to claim compensation for damage or losses against such aforementioned participant in the maximum range permitted by law.
- Participants agree that the organizer, Microsoft Corporation and its affiliates, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders or agents will not be liable for the access of the event website, the transmission delay, the connection failure, destruction, unauthorized access, execution error, lost of works, transmission error or delay, submission failure, identification difficulty, inability of performance on the event website, the effectiveness, effect or quality of the implementation of the event website.
- Participants agree if there is any reason cause this activity running not smoothly, such as the event website is infected by computer virus, bugs tampering, external factors interference, cheat, fraud, technical failure, or other causes beyond the control of the organizer and affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or appropriateness of this activity, the organizer may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this activity in its sole discretion.
- If you have any question regarding this activity, please email to：firstname.lastname@example.org